To our customers:
Reference: 2014 Prices
Please be advised that Air Liquide Canada will revise its industrial and specialty cylinder gas prices as well as welding and safety consumables prices effective January 1, 2014.
Increases will be up to:
• 6% for oxygen, acetylene, nitrogen, argon and argon mixes, carbon dioxide and pure gases
• 8% for specialty mixes and rare gases such as Krypton and Neon
• 15% for Helium and Helium rich mixtures as well as breathing air
• 10% for cylinder rental and leases
• 5% for equipment and consumables
For particular situations, the price evolution percentages may be higher or lower.
Despite our on-going efficiency projects these price adjustments are necessary to offset increased raw material and operating costs.
For high volatility items (fuel, high alloys, nickel, copper, brass and chrome), surcharges are being reviewed up or down on a monthly basis.
We appreciate your business as we continue to invest to improve the level of our service and to ensure the highest product quality and supply reliability.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative or your closest Air Liquide store at 1 800 817 7697.