Dear Valued Air Liquide Customers,
Please be advised that Air Liquide Canada will revise its prices for cylinder gases, welding consumables and hardgoods effective January 2nd, 2018.
Air Liquide is committed to cost reduction programs in all business units supported by our Supply Chain, ensuring that Air Liquide remains a highly competitive supplier.
The main drivers of these increases are:
- Material and Raw Material Costs
- Inflation Rates
- Distribution Costs
Pricing adjustments will be applied as follows come January 2018:
- 3% to 6% for oxygen, breathing air, acetylene, nitrogen, argon and argon mixes, carbon dioxide, pure gases, hydrogen, cylinder rent & leases
- 8% to 15% for Helium, Helium content mixtures, specialty mixes and rare gases
- 4% to 6% on average for welding consumables
- 2% to 4% on average for safety products
- 4% to 6% on average for filler metals
- 4% to 6% on average for hardgoods
- 8% to 12% on Blueshield filler metals manufactured in Canada
We appreciate and value your business as we continue to invest to improve the level of our service and to ensure the highest product quality and supply reliability.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative or your closest Air Liquide store at +1 800 817 7697.